1. Which of the figures in the Last Supper print represents Judas Iscariot?
2.†† Why is the door of the upper room open?
†††† (Hint: a verse from the New Testament)
3. Are all the disciples present? Why or why not?
4. Why do you think most of Jesusí face has been left concealed?
5. Based on your knowledge of the Bible, which of the four disciples could you identify?
6. Name 5 items or details that are present in this drawing of the Last Supper, but not historically accurate.† (They were included in order to add contrast and enhance† appearance of the pencil drawing.)
7. How many pencils were completely used up in the process of† making the drawing?††
Hint: 2 ◊ (19 + 5
+ 2) ◊ 3
8. How many different types (HB, 2B etc) of pencils were used in the process?
9.†† Estimate how many months it took this artist to complete this drawing.†
†††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††† Hint: 13,352,000 seconds
10. Do we know whether or not Jesus really wore long hair?
11. What was the average age of the disciples?
12. How old was the artist of this drawing when it was completed?††††
†††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††† Hint: (74 ◊ 25) ų 100 + 62
Order a personally signed print of The Last Supper, and receive answers to the above questions. These answers are available only to friends and print owners.
THE LAST SUPPER IN PENCIL
Art Copyright © 1998 - 2006 Stevan Krajnjan